Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas without snow

The rain took away all our snow :-( Though the weather forecast is hinting at what I love most about being a teacher after summer- SNOW DAYS!!!


Working on some Christmas projects- the December Daily Album- I have Day 1,2,3 and 4 are done. Today my girl and her friend went to public skate with SANTA and I was banned, along with my camera, from the event. Luckily, another mom was there with camera and snapped a shot of them for me! Love other moms!!! So once I get that there is my day 5!


Also picking away at my Basic Grey Calendar for 2011 for my folks. Neat concept but I think I like doing my own thing more. With a try once though.


Had hoped to get to Presque Isle today but no one was moving with any enthusisasm and there was lots to do about the house- laundry, housework and some decorating.


Here is my pride and joy this year- my advent calendar:

No comments:

Post a Comment